Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Josh, Rachel, & Conner (Us)

Well, Here we are one year ago. Look how tiny Conner is and how chubby I am.

I wanted to post some pics of our family (below) so you could put the names to the faces. Just know that these pics were from a year ago and we have all worked very hard to lose collectively over 150 pounds. Thank you very much!!
You may be wondering why I have hardly any recent pictures...it is because Josh uses our camera daily for work. So when we have personal pictures on it, he takes them to the office and downloads them onto his computer. So I have to wait until he copys them onto a disc for me and bring them home- which takes ages!! HINT HINT JOSH!!

2 Calling Birds:

Tonya said...

Tag you're it. (Check out my blog.)

These pics are so fun! Is this at Treasure Island in Laguna? My favorite place in the world.

peacekeeper said...

gotta love those family pics...cant wait til the new one arrives...we will definitely have to get new pics