Saturday, November 3, 2007

TAH DAH!!!


By popular request...I have submitted a picture of this Josh guy so that you all could see he really does exist!! I know that Josh will be a little miffed about this specific picture because he currently weighs about 30 pounds less than he did here. This photo is pre-Conner (a couple of years ago) on a trip to Albuquerque. I promise to get some more updated photos as soon as Josh brings home the archives.
By the way...our home computer is finally up and running so I plan to get down with this blogging thing!!

4 Calling Birds:

Raechal said...

yea! yea! yea! we are so glad you're back!

Toby said...

We are so glad that your connectile dysfunction is no longer a problem. Welcome back!

peacekeeper said...

i love the pic and am happy you will be updating again and i dont have to bribe raechal into putting pics of conner on her blog. :)

Sunny said...

I missed a couple days of checking to see if you had posted something new, and look what I've missed! I am so excited you're blogging again. Yippee!!!