All of Josh's dreams have come true today...its a boy!!!
"It" was all laid out there on display for us to see. No deciphering going on in this ultrasound. Josh shed a few tears of joy and I was just relieved that all the measurements and observations seem great.
He weighs about 14 oz- which is a little large but right on target with what Conner weighed at this time. If I can just keep this one at or under Conner's 9lb. 6oz. I will be good to go at delivery. Hee Hee.
Here's some pictures of our new little g
uy.

You can see his profile, his foot, and his long skinny legs and hip bones.





11 Calling Birds:
RACHEL!!! Congrats! Welcome to the boy club. I'm so happy that things look great and that "it" is a boy! It's so great (and super economical) to have two of the same gender.
we are so excited for you guys. it will be so fun watching them be best buds. boys are so fun!!!
yay! conner will learn to be a great big brother (i'm sure at first it will be quite the shock!) It will be so fun watching your two little guys be best friends.
I promise I'm so happy for you. I just can't figure out how so many boys are coming into this world at this time with my one girl. Crazy! Conner is going to love being an older brother. I had no idea he was such a big baby. I love big baby boys!
Yeah!!! Congratulations- I am so excited for you and glad that the baby looks healthy. It's so fun that we are all having babies so close together- hopefully they all grow up to be good friends!
Congratulations Josh and Rachel! I am so excited for you guys! Connor and Baby Boy will be great friends! Love you guys!
YEAH!!! I jumped up and down for you yesterday when Josh called. Couldn't be happier for you.
this is the greatest news. Yea!!! I know you guys are both relieved and excited to know that Conner is going to have a baby brother. You are great parents. We love you all so very much.
That's Awesome! so excited for you guys. I'm so glad you guys are so close by. our baby will have someone to play with his/her age! not just someone, but a ton of someones. i'm liking the idea of starting the diet in january by the way! thanks!
Hooray! I love boys. I find out tomorrow. Glad to hear he looks healthy! That's always such a relief!
Post a Comment