Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Isn't he so adorable! I just love this costume. I loved it on Conner a few years ago and I love it on Wyatt now.

My little Caribbean pirate. Like my flowers?










This pic is for Shelby and my mom...this gives you a little chance to see my baby belly. Although, I have to say, this shirt makes me look smaller than I feel.


































Wyatt spilled lemonade all over his costume, so I had to take it off when we left. He looks a little grumpsters here but in actuality they both had busy fun.

4 Calling Birds:

shelby said...

haha thanks for the semi-belly pict! :] and i love love love wo-wos cheese face/smile! its sooo cute! i cant wait to see it in person this weekend! and conner looks like he had some candy by the face in the last picture! haha

Raechal said...

conner looks CA-RAZY!! was he all hyped up on candy?! so fun! I can't wait for ours tomorrow :)

Megan said...

Love Conner's face in this last picture!

Robyn said...

They are so cute. Your boys are so handsome!!!!!! Conner is so cute in his pirate costume. Love little boys in pirate apparel! I missed them yesterday in nursery. We only had 5 kids in my presunbeam class. Hope they're feeling okay and tell Conner I missed his singing voice!!