I'm oficially in the third trimester!!!!
Didn't empty the disposal of its broccoli contents...so came down to stinky downstairs. Ewww.
Did some breathing treatments on Conner yesterday with the Nebulizer. Needed to open up his lungs. This medicine makes him bonkers though. He's whacked out. Hate that. When I went in to get him and Wyatt this morning after he'd been awake for an hour- he had rearranged his room. Moved Wyatt's bed, moved the fan and monitor to different outlets- taken off his jammies and diaper and he was non stop moving. Still is. Poor kid.
Not taking the sick rugrats and myslelf to church today. Missing daddy. Trying to be referee with the boys.
Wish I had sausage and pancakes from IHOP.
The other night at craft night, I had waited to eat since they were serving dinner there. By the time I got there, I was having a hard time speaking, forming the correct words, and I couldn't get any thoughts to come out right. It was very disturbing to me. I felt so weird and people must have thought I was crazy. Sorry Sarah and Amber if I didn't make any sense. After the food (and candy) brought my blood sugar up I could finally talk but then I had a wicked headache. What a pain in the rear.
Have another ultrasound scheduled in a week. Lets hope its still a boy!





4 Calling Birds:
Does Conner have asthma? My Josh has that and as a toddler the meds made him wired for a long time. Poor kid. We would put him in between us in bed at night while we slept and he would play!
Oh man... I've done so many breathing treatments that for awhile I thought I could go take the test to be a respiratory therapist:) This, too, will pass... Where is Josh? Do you need me to make you some pancakes and sausage for dinner? Mine are better than IHOP's:)
No worries- I know what it's like to have low blood sugar and feel like you're going to pass out! I'm glad that you felt better after eating, but I'm sorry you got a headache. Pregnancy is the worst!
Hey, Rach. Have you tried Xopenex? It's a bit more expensive, but it doesn't have the nasty bounching off the wall side effects of Albuterol.
Post a Comment