Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FHE Halloween Fun

Once again, we found ourselves at Jen and Josh's Halloween FHE. Always love this. Little hard to keep my eyes on both the boys at the same time (especially since Josh tends to bond with the guys and forget he has a family-Grrr). But, there was lots to do and lots to eat and my boys had a blast.










I usually don't give Wyatt popcorn...choking hazard and all-plus this had butter on it and I've never had him tested for allergies. But, here he goes GOBBLING it down. He's a huge fan.

Conner got a hang of the trampoline this year! So fun!






Conner got his finger stuck in a door while I was changing Wyatt's diaper in another room. Also, I noticed he looked a little puffy and I was afraid he had eaten something he shouldn't...so, next day-hives-major hives all over his stomach and back. He was itching his belly a lot and he welted up pretty bad. I look forward to the day when he can regulate his own food intake to protect himself.

1 Calling Birds:

Megan said...

Poor little Conner, hope he is feeling better. Looks like a fun time!