Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Here it Is

Ok, you'd think he liked spaghetti, from this picture. Not true. He does NOT like spaghetti noodles he just likes to play with it. He likes larger noodles

- you know, wagon wheels, macaroni, etc. Loves to put food in his hair too.


Got the itch to paint our downstairs bathroom but needed Josh to prime it first- since it was SOOOO bright blue before. Conner got to help and was super excited.



This crazy spider was outside our church. Meagan pointed it out to me and I had to take Josh there to see it. This things body was around an inch and a half long. Wow.








Oh yeah! Remember when it was like a million degrees just a few weeks ago? We went to the beach 4 times in 2 weeks. Fun! This is the one days we stole Josh away from work!!!































































































































2 Calling Birds:

shelby said...

wo-wo's looks SO cute in the picture where he's in the center of all the birds...i LOVE it! :] miss you guys! and get better before utah! I dont want to get sick :p

Cindy said...

I am a Nie follower too! I've even driven by her house in Provo when my kids lived in her neighborhood! What a story, huh!