So really, I have a post about the beach, one about a huge spider, some news about the sprouting of beet seeds, and one or two complaints...I mean compliments about Conner.
But all I can do is sit here and let my head throb as I whine about a cold that hit me like a ton of bricks. What the hay? Snuck up on me so fast. Started on Sunday...today my kids are showing signs. Double yuck.
Then, I'm pretty used to Josh not being around a ton. He pretty much works 6 days a week, 12 hours a day. I'm lucky to get him for dinner on Monday and wednesdays. He left on a business trip today for 8 days. Woahs me...wah, wah, wah. But truly, we are really going to miss him. Really. Especially at night.
The other day at Conner's Playball class, the teacher put his name tag on him and it read "Conor". Are you joking? Yeah, I'm pretty much used to everyone spelling his name wrong- it's spelled with an er not an or-in our case. But one "n"? How exactly do you pronounce that? Why is that so irritating? Lighten up Rach.
I'm super excited to see Tyson- Meagan's new baby...when he comes tomorrow!!!
I'm excited for Craftin' California style on Friday this week. Get to chit chat with the ladies and get creative.
Conner and I made "Conner safe" sugar cookies. I ate 3 of them today even though I can't taste a thing! Ridiculous! He kept going "mmm" "MMMM" "these are GOOD!" and bending over backwards as he said the mmm's. Hilarious.
Love the rain and cool weather.
The voice of "Click" on Diego IS Rosy Perez!
Heard Nie Nie was gonna be on Oprah, so I taped it and finally watched it. Tears. Lotsa tears.





4 Calling Birds:
Do you have the same thing I do? Hit me Sunday night too. Can't taste a thing either...
Sorry about the nasty cold... you always make the best of it though:) You are such a fun mom!
love your posts about random "nothings"...so glad you are doing this blog this for your kids while they are young...and me too...SO excited to craft with you on friday!! woohoo!!
I'm so bummed that I missed NieNie on Oprah- I had no idea until after. I might need to stop by sometime and watch it! Are you serious about the Rosie Perez thing? That's awesome!
Post a Comment