Wednesday, October 21, 2009

All About Food and Playdough


Huh?

You can't have this carcass! It's MINE!

Omnyomyomyom. Snarl. Blet.

Aghlyomyom.



Check it out. WoWos says "cheese" now.






Playdough time.


My cucoo bird is back! Yay!!!!
IF: Josh making popcorn + answering the phone= burnt popcorn.
THEN: Josh cannot multitask.
I must digress. I had the most marvelous dinner (breakfast) at Victoria's last night. She most graciously asked my sniffling/coughing family over to have pancakes and sausage for dinner at her house. I don't know how I did it, but I ate 5 full sized pancakes and a couple pieces of sausage. Oh so delectable. She even disclosed the secret ingredient to her oh so moist and delicious flapjacks...of which I'm not sure I should reveal!
I really enjoyed the evening. Chatting a little with the family but mostly with one of the most interesting and talented ladies I know. We talked a lot about the gospel and our callings- which was very uplifting for me.
Thanks again Victoria. And to all of you. Don't EVER turn down a chance to eat at Victoria's!

2 Calling Birds:

shelby said...

aww soo cute! wo-wos looks adorable saying cheese! aww :]

Megan said...

Sounds delicious! Hope you all are feeling better.