So, yesterday was an interesting day when it comes to dealing with others...I had driven to Mother's Market over in LF. Had to pee and remembered that the bathroom was upstairs. I didn't think I could get up there with two kids in a cart. So, I rolled the cart over to CVS right next door. As I approached the hall, I was halted by an over-makeuped, over-ratted, over-colored aging manager who proclaimed to me that I couldn't take my cart into the hall. I said, "I don't want to leave the cart in the hall, I need to go into the restroom." She told me I couldn't take my cart in the bathroom either. I said, "Well you said that rather grumpily." (Which she did). She told me she wasn't being grumpy that was just the rules. I said, "But I've got two kids, and I have to pee (I forgot to mention that I was pregnant)." So, I just turned around and left not listening to her response. Grrrrrrrr.
{ Upcycled Doll Aprons }
11 years ago





3 Calling Birds:
That's one of my biggest pet-peeves...people telling MY kids to sit down in the shopping cart! I hate that!
Grrrr, some people are so judgmental when they don't even know what it feels like. You are an awesome Mom, no matter what they said.
Good for you, with the every single day comment. And for walking out on that cranky lady. Too bad you couldn't be like, OK great, here's the cart and my kids, I'll be back in a few, have fun!
Post a Comment