Saturday, May 31, 2008

Found an egg under our grapevine. No one was sitting on it and it's been there a few days- so I got rid of it before Conner found it.

Conner went down the slide at the park last night and caught his foot which barrelled him around sideways then he did a faceplant. Resulting in scrapes aside his nose.



Here is the poor child in the evening time. With a big ol' bloated belly.

4 Calling Birds:

Lindsey and Ben said...

I think he adorable and his tummy is so cute! I loved it when Avery had a big tummy and now it is starting to go away!

peacekeeper said...

i agree with lindsey that he is just adorable. we miss you guys and cant wait to see you at the end of the month.

Sunny said...

Poor guy - with those intestinal issues, you'd think he would be unhappy. But he is one of the happiest little guys I know! Maybe he's just like me and his stomach grows throughout the day! It happens to us all right?:) He is so so cute!

Jen Proffit said...

This kid is ALL smiles! Isn't it wierd how some kids don't react hardly at all to medical issues? Max never complained a day while having loose stools for over a year. I'm grateful those days are finally over. But I seriously don't think Max new the difference. Good luck with everything and again we need to hang out!!! I want to see more of Wyatt :)