So, I forgot how babies go through their little stages...Wyatt is in his "don't put me down" stage and I feel like I can't get anything done (dishes, housework, breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.). He also cries when other people beside me hold him. Instead of relaxing when we get in the car- he gets PO'd and cries reallly hard! Sheesh! Other than that he is soooo precious and smiley.
He caught Conner's cold finally yesterday and has been a little stuffy but sleeping a little more- thank Heavens! He took a long nap so I could swim with Conner in Gram and Gramps pool yesterday. Conner and I had some great one on one time and I just can't get over how cute and sweet he is!
We took Conner and Wyatt to see Kung Fu Panda this Saturday with Rae, Toby, Owen, and Sydney. Conner sat on our laps for a total of half the movie...the other half he walked up and down the aisle watching and YELLING "Wow" all the time. Ha Ha. Wyatt ate the whole time and also peed on me (came out the top of his diaper while I was feeding him). The movie was pretty funny..worth buying I guess.





7 Calling Birds:
love the ruffly pockets. he should wear those to the park. I'm sure the other kids would think they were cool!
i like the one side unsnapped...i hope that wyatts crying phase ends soon for you...we are so looking forward to seeing you guys in just a few weeks!
I think Ella and Wyatt would be perfect for each other - she is totally the same way! So dramatic!
I love the ruffly pockets too! Your kids are adorable! I am sure Wyatt is only going through a stage!
Those overalls are hilarious! That's cute of his grandpa to send them. My grandma just sent me another birthday card- got one last week as well- and my birthday isn't until next week! Grandparents are cute!!!
nice pants....
You are so funny, I know that having two little ones are making you crazy. Hopefully...it will pass soon. Everyone really tries to help, but sometimes they just want their mommies. I know Josh feels helpless most of the time. Its just as hard on Daddies too!
Your boys are so cute...all three of them! And you're such a great mommy!
Post a Comment