I think I have been boring poor Conner to death. I haven't been playing with him much lately and I have been letting him watch a TON of TV...just to keep him preoccupied while I take care of Wyatt. He is starting to rather watch TV than play- and that's not good.
I have been going to see Dr. Thomas (Clay) the past couple of days cuz my darn neck went out. The same thing happened right after I had Conner. It is feeling much better but I am still super tight. I need to get a massage. I am thinking about calling up Kathy Steinert for a massage so that she could just come to my house when both the kids are sleeping. Its hard to spend extra money though, right now, because Josh is really slow again at work.
Speaking of spending money, I need to go grocery shopping SO bad. Time management and extra sleep are two things that are hard to coordinate.
So far Wyatt has only peed on me twice. I was changing his diaper tonigth and he was just staring at me, so I started talking to him before I put the new diaper on. All of the sudden I felt wetness on my hip. He had soaked the couch and my hip at the same time! Way to go Wyatt- you gave your Mama a good laugh!





4 Calling Birds:
I think I've been peed on about 8 times now! So funny. . . these little boys. I am glad you are feeling better, the massage will definitely help too! Call Kathy, she's great!
So cute! I am sure that you are not boring Connor!!!
you better be faster with that diaper. it is always a shocker and a good laugh to everyone else. i hope you continue to feel better and get that much needed massage!
hope you are feeling better
Post a Comment