Hey there- it is Saturday and I decided to stay in my jammies today...that's what Saturdays are for- right? Josh is at work. I am working on my FHE project while the boys nap.
Indy was great! Harrison Ford is still as Handsome as ever. The movie was funny and energetic. Wyatt was awake but didn't peep the whole time...that doesn't mean his intestines were quiet though. I had to change his diaper right in the middle of the flick.
I just gave Conner a really warm bath which wiped him out for a good nap. Hopefully.
Wyatt is holding his head upright really well.
We think he has Josh's ears- they stick out a little just like Josh's did when he was a kid.
Check out the yummy salad I am eating for lunch. MMMM. Spinach, broccoli slaw, black bean, red bell pepper, corn, pepitas, sprouts, and yummy sundried tomato vinaigrette. Tasty. I usually add a protein of some sort...but today I ate a half of a chicken enchilada (with tomatillos and chiles- no cheese or milk products). I am striving hard to feel good in Hawaii!
{ Upcycled Doll Aprons }
11 years ago





1 Calling Birds:
Rach, that salad looks SO gooooood!
Post a Comment