Monday, May 19, 2008

Hot Days ahead








I bought Conner a little pool for the patio so he could play outside on a hot day (like today). He wouldn't sit in it- I think because the water was super cold from the hose. He liked splashing water around and pouring water out of cups.
We went to Gram and Gramps tonight for FHE. We ate Salmon and summer squash and swam in the pool. Oh what a night.
I picked up a crib tent today- for free!! I belong a group through http://www.freecycle.org/ where you get daily emails of things that people in your area are giving away (as a way to recycle things instead of trashing them and filling up our landfills). It was brand new because it didn't fit the lady's crib...lucky me.

3 Calling Birds:

peacekeeper said...

nice score! i love ours. our kids are begging to set up our blow up pool but we are supposed to get a storm tomorrow. we get warm and then another storm. hope you enjoy the sun without melting ;)

Raechal said...

He looks slimmer than usual.

with love, r said...

I know, he looks that way in the morning and then he bloats up during the day.