Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pobrecito!!

Look at my poor little dude! He was running in circles in the living room while wearing his Crocs...which always make him trip. Which he did, right into the couch. His teeth cut into the back of his lower lip pretty good but not all the way through. Luckily the camera was right by us when I took him into the kitchen to take a look. I remembered how I would tell Raechal about stuff that would happen to Conner and she would ask if I took a picture. So... I took a picture. Then I called Jess to make sure he didn't need stitches (since she's the expert on injuries). She suggested ice or a Popsicle. You can see which option won out below.

A much happier little man.

I know this is not the best picture of Wyatt, but I thought it was hilarious how he wrinkled his forehead up to look up at me. He looks like an old man.

3 Calling Birds:

Lindsey and Ben said...

Oh poor Connor! I am glad that he did not need stitches! Wyatt is so cute and little!

peacekeeper said...

Glad it worked for him. The popsicle option usually does the trick. Wyatt is adorable and looks so much bigger already. love you guys and miss ya!

Toby said...

I think he did it on purpose just to get the popsicle. (I know I would!)