Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Conner is Hot (Inside)

I went for a walk today, for the first time since Wyatt was born. I think it's pretty good cuz I didn't start walking (then running) until 7 months after Conner was born. It didn't feel too bad but dang that double stroller is hard to push uphill!!
Conner tried on my headphones when we got back.
I know you can't really tell but his eyes were a little red here and he is awfully puffy. He got a major fever on Sunday night but we have been controlling it with Tylenol...but today it was back up to 102 degrees! He was so hot and so miserable- it freaked me out and I took him to the doctor right away. I thought it was his ears again, since we just played in the pool on Sunday. The doc said his ears were fine (good news) but that he didn't see anything else wrong...except some tiny red bumps on his shoulders that could be the sign of a virus. So, he sent us home with that- virus and Tylenol- and to go back on Friday if the fever hadn't subsided.
This picture is from yesterday after Wyatt's bath. He gets curly hair when it's wet. Look how they're in the same position. Hee Hee.
Wyatt is going to the doctor tomorrow for his 2 month appt. He is SO old already! Ha Ha. It is going fast already.


3 Calling Birds:

Tonya said...

Rach, those boys are so cute. I thought that was you down by my house! I didn't realize it until I passed you. Way to go!

Jamie said...

Poor Conner. I hope he gets over the fever quick!

sharon said...

Poor baby....Hope is feeling better. I miss seeing him run around.