
Conner loves to jump to us when we are in the pool. He says "Up High" so that we will put him up on the edge and then he jumps to us. We got him the swimsuit with the floaties in it and this helps ease everyones minds.

Look at little Wyatt. He seems so tiny to me still. Look how babies can curl their legs up- he still does this a lot.

Look at his cute little itty bitty sausage toes!

His little pouty smile. Poor guy has seborrhoeic dermatitis just like Conner did. It seems to be getting better though.

Conner has never had a cookie- until this day! I got some Joe Joes from Trader Joe's- they don't have anything that he is allergic to. He pulled the cookie apart and ate the frosting first! How'd he know to do that????!!! The next picture is his reaction to eating the frosting.

Conner got a hold of a pen while I was breasfeeding Wyatt. He was doing fine for a while- just coloring on a piece of paper he found. Then he had the pen down at his side and it accidentally marked him- so he said, "Uh-Oh" and started to scribble on himself.
Wyatt is getting more alert. He is staying awake more and taking little cat naps here and there. He is also smiling regularly at me, which I LOVE! He opens his mouth really big and smiles with his mouth and his eyes. He also coos at you. So much fun!
1 Calling Birds:
I love the picture of the little sausage toes. I can't believe that you have been able to hold back from giving Connor a cookie until now. I hope that I can have the same will power.
Post a Comment