I forgot to mention yesterday that Conner and I made the thunder a good thing. I would see lightning and say "Here comes the thunder" and make a crashing noise with my mouth. The thunder would come and we'd both open our eyes big and say Wow (with a smile).
Also, Conner stuck a black bean up his nose. He was eating and then he says "Mama" over and over and squeals a little and points to his nose. I couldn't reach it with my nails and I didn't want to stick it in further- so I plugged the other nostril and told him to blow. It came shooting out. He almost tried it again but I sugar coatedly said "Put it in your mouth, yeah, in your mouth" and he did it- Whew!
Raechal is babysitting Conner this afternoon so Josh and I (and Wyatt) can go see the 4 o'clock Indiana Jones matinee! I will be babysitting her kids tomorrow while her and Toby go.
Hubba Hubba.






2 Calling Birds:
I can't wait to see Indian Jones! Let us know what you thought!
I stuck things up my nose when I was little also. I also enjoyed the thunder. When I was a kid in Utah my dad and us kids would sit in the garage and watch the thunder and lightning show. It is so much easier when you make it a fun experience instead of a scary experience.
Post a Comment