Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Photos Galore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I feel like this guy!! I just finished uploading and ordering 490 pictures!!!!!!! So, you know if I only uploaded 490, that I had to look through at least 3 times that!! And, because I was uploading from discs, I had to select them one at a time (going to the browser between each selection). How much of a pain is that? I started this afternoon at 12 (while Conner napped- for 2 hours) and then took it up again when he went to bed at 7:30- I just now finished and it is MIDNIGHT. I am going crazy...

Ok, I will look at it optimistically- I am finally caught up on my pics (now I just have to put them in albums-no, I don't scrapbook...yet). Now I will keep on top of them! And, because I preordered photos at 9 cents on snapfish.com I saved a ton on this order!!

4 Calling Birds:

peacekeeper said...

i am so proud of you. i need to do the same thing. will you send me pics of interest and i will try to do the same soon. miss you.

Lindsey and Ben said...

I need to do that too! That is awesome that you did it cause now it is all done!!!

sharon said...

I am so proud of you Rachel. One of these days you will get the urge to try scrapbooking, I just know it. We love you,

sharon said...

I am so proud of you Rachel. One of these days you will get the urge to try scrapbooking, I just know it. We love you,