Christmas time and I knew that Conner would love a ride but I wasn't sure it was still there until I saw on Sarah's blog that she went to it the other day. So, we called up Rae and Toby and asked them if they'd like to make a night of it. Conner was a little weary during the ride- his eyes wide open and watching everything go by. I, myself, was afraid every time the crazy conductor decided to do his little whip turns!!!!
Then we all enjoyed dinner together. Everyone had Chipotle but me- I had a Dulce De Leche Crepe from Crepe Makers. YUM.





2 Calling Birds:
That train is so fun, but I agree that the driver is a little crazy! I might feel better if it was actually on a track or something, but the boys didn't seem to mind!
that looks so fun. miss you guys tons.
Post a Comment