We went to Chuck's Place last night for Avery's and Brody's Birthday Party. Despite not having napped yesterday, Conner had a BLAST!! He was running all over like crazy and wanting to go on all kinds of fun rides. He got to run around with Sydney and Avery a bunch while Owen hung out a lot with Bryson. There were SO many people there that it was a little crazy and hectic but Conner didn't seem to mind. I was worried about losing track of him...but I guess I was just feeling a little overprotective. Josh and I ate pizza and cake behind Conner's back (I fed him before we went) and we ALL drank lots of sugary pop. I brought Conner's jammies and changed him in the car before we headed home- I anticipated his falling asleep- Which he did right away and slept like a log all night. What a fun night with our friends and family- Thanks Lindsey and Sarah for the great time!!
{ Upcycled Doll Aprons }
11 years ago





3 Calling Birds:
Thanks for coming! It was a lot of fun and very caotic!
It looks like Conner is having a blast. Josh used to go there too, when he was little. He used to dance with Chucky up on this little platform. Go Conner Go!!
that does look crazy but lots of fun...also...love the new look of the page.
Post a Comment