I have to let you all know that it was Josh's birthday on the 2nd of January (also my Mother's birth date). He was feeling really under the weather and ended up staying home from work all day to sleep and try to recoup. Chicken noodle, Sprite, and Malt O' Meal were his friends.
We didn't get to celebrate, so I told him we would have to take a raincheck on his b-day.
I just wanted him to know that I think he has turned out to be an amazing father (and husband). I know that he loves us so much and deeply wants to take care of our needs. He is an intelligent and hardworking soul who strives hard to reach his goals. I am so lucky to have found him. I love him with all my heart.
Happy Birthday Honey!
{ Upcycled Doll Aprons }
11 years ago





8 Calling Birds:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH...you are the dominator. sad you were sick but glad you got to stay home with your family. talk to you later. love you and miss you all.
Happy late Birthday Josh! We need to get together and celebrate when you get home from the business trip. We love you!!
happy happy birthday! we love you!
Happy Birthday Josh! Lets plan a day and get everyone together to celebrate his birthday and Your's for that matter! We will be back in town on Saturday!
There is nothing better than going through life with an amazing partner.
Happy Birthday Josh! I didn't get to say it earlier!
Hi! Sorry I've been MIA! I just got caught up on your blog and loved reading it! Happy Birthday Josh! We saw him yesterday at Stake Conference but he was way in the front. I feel like I haven't see you in forever. Please come visit me in Primary sometime!
Just wanted you to know Josh...spending time with you for your birthday was the greatest. Like I said in the card, you are always surprising me at how much you can do. We love you so much...
Post a Comment