Saturday, December 29, 2007

So Busy!! So Fun!!

It seems so long since we've been on our blog!! My parents came into town for Christmas and we were on the move non-stop. Both of our families spent a lot of time together (including Jessica's family who came into town as a surprise to Sharon). On Christmas Day we had 6 families together.
Conner got to know his faraway grandparents really well and it was so sad to have them leave (especially for me). Luckily they will be here in April for Wyatt's arrival.
We took a ton of pictures...so I picked a few to share.






















PS: The "whipped topping" that I am squirting into Conner's mouth is made of Soy (found it at Mother's because I wanted him to enjoy a dessert or two along with the rest of the family).

8 Calling Birds:

sharon said...

love all the pic's when do I get some? Can't wait to see you guys on Sun.

Tonya said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I can't believe how many presents there are in that one picture.

Lindsey and Ben said...

What a Fun Christmas? It looks like you had a blast with your parents! I can't wait to see you soon and talk to you and hear all about!

Lindsey and Ben said...

What a Fun Christmas? It looks like you had a blast with your parents! I can't wait to see you soon and talk to you and hear all about!

Raechal said...

cute pics! that was so much fun! I couldn't believe that room full of presents....but I guess when there's 21 people all together that's how it is....craziness!

Ashley said...

I love the kiddie pile picture it is so cute!!!

with love, r said...

I know, in our defense, there were presents there for 6 different families...

Sarah said...

I've never seen so many presents in one room!!! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I'm glad that you were able to spend time with both families. I can't believe how much those little girls look just like little Jessicas! All of the kids are so cute!