Monday, January 21, 2008

Conner and Yogurt















Conner worked on some soy yogurt the other day and made quite a time of it. I think he thought the spoon was a little too slow and so decided to drink it like a shake. He was even patient enough for it to slide down all the way to his mouth (and face). After he ate what he could this way, he resorted to the spoon again to dig out the last morsels.

5 Calling Birds:

Sarah said...

I love his big brown eyes! He really is so adorable and I'm glad that you found yogurt that he can eat- it looks like he really likes it!

peacekeeper said...

good job conner...i agree...sometimes that spoon is just not fast enough. glad you enjoyed it.

Raechal said...

love it! the pictures are so cute.

Tonya said...

i love the third picture down. his face is crazy for the soy yogurt. so cute.

sharon said...

One thing is for sure...Conner will never starve. That little guy sure knows how to eat. We love that cute little face.