Thursday, January 24, 2008

Utensils

Wanted to comment on one of Conner's most recent milestones. He is using a spoon and fork quite efficiently. It seemed to happen on his 1 and a half year birthday exactly. He just suddenly started keeping the spoon at the same plateau until it reached his mouth and he stabs things pretty well with the fork. He also doesn't give up and start using his hands quite as fast as he used to. Pretty soon he'll be cutting steak with a knife!

PS: I am very excited to go to Ella's Shower tonight. I can't wait to see her and maybe hold her. I will be so sad to see her mommy and daddy move away- they have been such special friends to us.

3 Calling Birds:

Sarah said...

Yeah for Conner! It's so fun how every milestone our kids reach is such a big deal to us- I love it! Kids are the best!

peacekeeper said...

dont you love the mess they make while learning to use utensils...wont you miss that?! haha

sharon said...

He is so smart!! Takes after his mommy oh and daddy too!!