Conner and I went to Disneyland today for the first time by ourselves. It was great weather and the lines were nice and short- except on the popular kiddie rides. So, I took him on the big people rides and scared him to death. Actually, we went on Buzz Lightyear first and as you can see by the way he is pulling my shirt off- he was a little uneasy. Then we went on the carousel, which he loved. Then we went on Pirates and Haunted Mansion and he held on to me super tight the whole time through both of those. He seemed to like it afterwards and when I ask him, "Did you have fun on Pirates?" he says, "Argh".
We stopped on the way out of the park and had a hot dog together- I know it sounds weird, but that was fun because he was being so cute and really interacting with me a lot.
On the way home he was out like a light. What a great day!






3 Calling Birds:
that does sound fun to have that one on one time at a fun place like that. good for you! im sure he loved it too.
wow, good job rach! we know where the camera is on Buzz, so now make my kids all smile for a cute pic. how lame am i??
That sounds like such a fun day! I'm not brave enough to take my kids without Jon, but maybe someday!
Post a Comment