Monday, March 23, 2009

Wyatt's First Birthday Celebration

Conner thought the cake Raechal made for Wyatt's birthday was spectacular!




Here's most of the Sunday crew. Minus Josh, Mitch, and Nanni.
Wyatt bounced along as we sang Happy Birthday to him. Then he got down on the cake. I made it special for him and Conner (milk and egg free). Wyatt has never had any of these allergens either.























The birthday toys were a big hit with EVERYONE.

































3 Calling Birds:

peacekeeper said...

hooray for birthdays!!! he did awesome with that cake. love it.
love you guys!

sharon said...

so glad he like his birthday prez!!
its great to be 1...it went way to fast...

Robyn said...

AHhh!! Happy Birthday Wyatt! I can't believe it's happening to all of us right now. It went by way too fast. He is so grown up. He is such a happy and handsome boy! I think we're getting Jenna the pink version of that car for her birthday. Trent sees it every time we're at Target and tries to put it in the cart for her. Soon!