Josh has a bigger than ginormous cold sore on his lip...so instead of kissing good night, we "bones" (that's when you put your hand in a fist and bump knuckles).
Conner is notorious for pushing on the lights inside the car without us knowing (Josh accidentally hits them too- but he won't admit that)...leaving us with a dead car when we need to go somewhere (happened again today). I have a pair of jumper cables permanently stored in the back of my car for this reason alone.
Wyatt is getting 4 teeth all at once right now. The eye teeth and first year molars are all popping through. He is a slobbering fool but remains in good spirits and rarely complains (even at night). I have lucked out with both my boys being quite tolerant of the whole teething extravaganza.
Josh took another appraising class all last week. It was intensive and short. He thinks he did "amazing" on the test. He has lots of classes lined up throughout this whole year as a step to getting his next appraisal license.
{ Upcycled Doll Aprons }
11 years ago





1 Calling Birds:
You forgot one...
RACHEL gave a totally rocking talk in Live Oak yesterday. I laughed...I cried...went away happy. Thanks for that!
Post a Comment