Sunday, March 15, 2009

Travel to Mexico


Have you heard about the travel advisory given by the US government NOT to travel to Mexico? What do you think? Would you go on an upcoming cruise that stops in Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta? Have you heard of any horror stories from friends, family, news?

3 Calling Birds:

Brandon and Sarah said...

I haven't heard a word. My sis Amy and her inlaws are all going on a cruise that stops in all those places though...hopefully its ok

Lindsey and Ben said...

I think you are good to go! I haven't heard much and I think being a cruise is much safer than going on your own to those places!

Tonya said...

I, personally, love Mexico. We have been to Cabo three times, with the kids and felt perfectly safe. However, I would be nervous to go down there right now. There are some seriously scary things happening, even in the resort cities. A girl that I work with has probably been to Cabo 30 times, is fluent in spanish, feels like it's her home away from home, and she is skipping her trip this year. Just my 2 cents...