Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rascal Flatts

Josh and I kicked it at the Rascal Flatts concert Saturday night! First we chowed down at The Yardhouse in the Spectrum. Hawaiian Poke, grilled artichokes, onion soup, and grilled cheese & tomato bisque were on our menu. YUM.
We headed to the concert REALLY early. We sat in our car and watched all the crazy tailgaters and foolish young girls in daisy dukes make fools of themselves. Hello! it was freezing and this is outdoors.
In trying to find the end of a mile long line, we came across Allyson and Dave who let us cut in line with them! Thanks. We spotted Wes, Vanja, Chris, and Erica who joined us in line too. Once in the Verizon Amphitheatre you have to walk a mile uphill (small exaggeration) to get to the arena. We found our seats next to an older really drunk couple whose dancing skills left something to be desired.

The concert kicked booty. Loved it. Love them. And even though Josh was feeling like crap (from a sinus infection) he had a great time too!








7 Calling Birds:

Robyn said...

How fun! We love Rascal Flatts! Glad you had a fun night out. And that food sounds so good!

Sunny said...

I'm jealous! Clay is just now realizing that he "kind of likes" Rascal Flatts. Maybe next time I can get him there too! Glad you had fun!

Lindsey and Ben said...

What a fun night! I love Rascal Flatts I bet it was so fun!

Sarah said...

SO FUN! We need to keep up on what concerts are coming to town and start going to more. I bet Rascal Flatts was awesome!

Victoria said...

You looked GORGEOUS in the photos. And that's what REALLY matters:) Very cool!

Megan said...

Looks like fun!

peacekeeper said...

ok...i am obviously totally behind on the blogging thing and anything current. SOOOOOOOO Jealous! way fun. glad you guys had so much fun. and i am so proud of josh for going to a country concert...wow how things have changed. hehe love ya