Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Clap Clap

Wyatt LOVES the receptionist at the gym. He flirts and talks and the other day (March 12) he WAVED BYE BYE to her. His first time...then 2 days later he clapped for his first time.




Conner helped me measure and pour the ingredients for pie crust and then rolled some dough out for himself. I like to keep him busy in the kitchen with me for two reasons: it's NOT TV and it keeps him where I can see him while I'm cooking (so he doesn't sneak attack WoWos).
By the mess, you'd think Wyatt liked the pot pie...not true this time.




Conner helped me put up a bookcase in his room- so we could put the light, noise maker, and night light up high out of his grasp.
Wyatt is now in his climbing stage. Nothing is safe!


My blue eye shadow looks positively amazing on my brown eyed boy!










1 Calling Birds:

Megan said...

Cute, they are growing so fast.