We got a late start today due to some poo issues even though we woke up at the butt crack of dawn! (See how that all ties in together, Hee Hee) Poor Wyatt was having a hard time (pun intended) and I had to hold him while he cried and worked things out. Then Conner decided he'd take an 8-10 minute long bathroom session. So, we got out late and went to the Foothill gym instead-luckily I had already bought babysitting sessions there a while back- so we scooted in quickly and I got to the class only 5 minutes late. Bobbe was there teaching the 24 Lift/Set class and I've taken her at the RSM gym before- I like her and she works your legs and butt like crazy. I'm ALWAYS sore after her class.
When we got home Wyatt went down for a nap and Conner watched Pocahontas while I got lunch ready. Paisley, Avery, and Tanna stopped by to see if Conner could play out in the tot lot. I chatted with Fawn while the kids played in the sand for a bit.
Wyatt woke up and ate. We got ready to go to the beach!
There weren't a lot of people but one family with 5 kids made their way to our little spot to play with the tons of sand toys I brought down. The family was from Spokane! Go figure! They even lived in Pullman for a while (which is 8 miles from where I grew up). I chatted with the mom for quite a while. She was nice.
Conner really did not want to leave. When I told him one more time on the slide he would run around and say, "Yun Mo" (one more). Finally I had to be all dramatic and say, "Oh no Conner! We've got to go or we're gonna get a ticket on our car! We don't want to get a ticket!" Then another mom chimed in with me. Conner decided he did NOT want a ticket and ran for the car.





1 Calling Birds:
I totally want to go to the beach now. And I want to play with your toys. But after hearing about how much time you are spending in the gym, I would not be caught dead in a swimsuit within a MILE of you!!! But it looks very fun. I love the picture of the little fat legs from under the swing :)
Post a Comment