Saturday, March 28, 2009

This Week




Conner is doing his own smile now instead of just saying "cheese". This is us sitting down together to watch "Sanda" (Kung Fu Panda).


I babysat for Sunny on Tuesday so her and Clay could go to the Temple...then she babysat for us on Wednesday morning so we could go to the Temple. Its always uplifting to go to the Temple...but for some reason I had an emotional breakdown and had to talk a few things over with God while I was there. I've been having a majorly hard week. I am not being patient or spending enough play time with the boys. Sounds way simpler than it feels. It took the "terrible twos" for me to realize I suck at communication and patience. Ok- that's not true- I already knew this, I just never had to deal with it CONSTANTLY. How are they supposed to learn good things if I can't demonstrate by example? Ug.
Anyways, this is a picture of Wyatt after eating a blue Dum Dum- even his hands are blue!
The boys are sick AGAIN!
We bought Pinocchio and Conner learned from it that smoking makes you sick. Why do they put these things in kids movies?!?! I remember my mom taking me to see this movie in the movie theatre when I was little. We sat way in the front so we had to crook our necks to watch it (ouch). I remember standing outside in a long line to get in.

1 Calling Birds:

Victoria said...

I still get creeped out by Pinocchio! Yikes!