Valkyrie. Does anyone else think it's weird that Tom Cruise didn't have a German accent in the movie Valkyrie? I mean, is he that good, that we can just overlook this? I mean, if he's such a great actor, why can't he pull off the accent? I'm just saying...
Kenny Chesney. I love his music. He's one of my favorites...except for his drinking songs. Not a big fan of those. It seems like a conflict of interest to me for him to have both songs "for" and "against" drinking. I mean, pick a side and stick to it...don't just try to make money off whatever. I know he's not the only artist to do this...but for some reason, his indecisiveness bugs me the most. But I still love his music.
Vegan. Our family is NOT vegan. Just in case you were wondering by that one blog I follow about Vegans. It's just that it's way easier to cook vegan for Conner because they don't use eggs or milk in their recipes- aaaaand I can always exchange my meat for their tofu.
{ Upcycled Doll Aprons }
12 years ago





0 Calling Birds:
Post a Comment