Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!

Mini Beers for children??? What will they think of next? Wyatt started his drinking a little early on New Years. Luckily Conner got a new set of plastic food for Christmas so we can all enjoy some well rounded meals.

We set the kids up in one of the backrooms at Bapas so they could watch kid movies while we watched The Dark Knight again. Nothing like watching a morbid movie to ring in the Happy New Year.

We snacked on chips and dips and the kids decided who got what.





Gram and Gramp O. gave us several choices in Martinelli's. Grape, Cranberry, or Apple. I chose grape, then Apple.

This is us at midnight. Conner had a little meltdown prior to this but his eyes are red because he's tired too. He made it to 12:43AM exactly.



3 Calling Birds:

Sarah said...

Happy New Year! Looks like you had a fun party. Your hair looks so good in that last picture- I really like it straight!

josieposie said...

Hey! So glad you posted your update status on FB. Cute blog! You can see mine at ericjosie.blogspot. Happy New Year!

Robyn said...

I agree that your hair looks really good in that last picture. That picture of Wyatt with the bottle in his mouth is funny! I still haven't seen Dark Night. I know, I know, I need to see it. I love that family picture at the top of your blog.