He tries all the old tricks. Sobbing his gibberish hysterically over and over, "Need big kiss, miss you, need kanket, Need go uckies, kinkies go?, uh-ya un (meaning other bed)" You see there's a crib tent on the crib, that I zip, because he crawls out otherwise. But this crib tent has a hole and he throws his kinkies out said (is this the proper word?) hole and yells/screams/cries "kinkies go? etc." I fell for it once- he obviously underestimates my intelligence because he is trying it again as I write. Ha.
But what is this? An ache in my heart? My feet turning in the direction of the stairs? No! Don't do it! It's a trick! A ploy to get your arm inside the crib so he can hang on to it for dear life and cry that he misses you (again)! Waaaaaaaaait. Waaaaaaaaaaait. Wait for it....aaaaagh, yesssss, silence. Silence of the sleeping kind.





1 Calling Birds:
Ahhh... go give him a kiss. Look how CUTE he is! :)
Post a Comment