Got some pictures here. Just a few out of the 100 we took. Our family, showcasing their talents for all to see. Gram and Gramps starting us off with the magic finger (sorry no pics on our camera). Then Josh, Me, and Conner bored everyone to death with the raisin skit...where Conner beat the fly to death with a drumstick rather than eat it...and then the cowbell skit- a horrible rendition of the SNL cowbell skit starring Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken. Next, Shelby "stopped, collaborated and listened" with Josh as back-up.
All the kids picked out of the hat to see who would be going next.
Drew pulled off a little Adam Sandler number about a Sweatshirt that EVERYONE (especially Wyatt) loved.
The Carron Family sang a great song using all the letters of the alphabet and naming places all over the world...then Owen did it on his own from memory! No way!! Cool!
Brooklyn got up the nerve to show us some magic legs. First one disappeared, then the other, then both! What? How'd she do that?
An absolutely fabulous day that I hope I'll never forget.
Thanks everyone.
Thanks Luv.





3 Calling Birds:
Your talent show looks like so much fun- I'm sure that there's a lot more talent in the Owens family than in mine! Happy Birthday- I hope you had a great day!!!
I'm so glad it went well! I know Owen had been preparing for quite some time.
so fun...could you email me pics. love you guys...miss you
Post a Comment