Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conner turned our computer on and off and on and off -over and over...I don't know how many times exactly. Well, when I tried to turn it on, it wouldn't go on and said it would have to return to old settings before it could restart...ah- what?
Now I can't upload pictures to my blog due to an "internal error"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried changing the security settings...no worky worky. Anyone. Someone. Please, help me!! Call me, come over, I don't care, just help me so that I can upload pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Calling Birds:

Victoria said...

Uh-oh... I have a Mac, so I would try shutting down the computer and leaving it off for a whole minute, and then restarting with what they call a "safe boot." You do that by holding down the shift key right after you hear the chime at restart. That is how you try to recover from a crash. Hope you can figure it out :(

peacekeeper said...

my suggestion...have your husband call Wes and see if he can fix it. good luck! love ya

Cortney said...

It's probably not a hardware problem if you can boot into Windows. Try using a different web browser, like firefox or opera or google chrome.