Monday, July 12, 2010

Swim Lesson Day


Conner had his first swim lesson today. He LOVED it. He was laughing and having so much fun saying stuff like, "I did it all by myself!" The teacher asked me if he had had lessons before because she thinks he should be practicing at a level 3...which is what they will work on tomorrow!! SO FUN! She said he does everything she asks so well and that they would try swimming across the pool tomorrow. Cool. I had just as much fun watching him.

Although, I was a little preoccupied with these little varmints. Wyatt running all over the bleachers and Baby Emmett needing a bottle.
It was hot too. 80 something...but I am SO not complaining.











This is Wyatt's nakey pirate look. Heh Heh Heh.
We had FHE alone tonight since Josh had to work late again. We tried to make some fun of it by going to Grandma's pool. We talked about how everyone is a child of God and how God is in us all...Conner had some good questions about that one. "There must be lots of Jesus'". "How can he be everywhere" "There's a bad Heavenly Father that tells us bad things"
WOW.

1 Calling Birds:

Ashley said...

Tell Conner Aunt Ashley and Uncle Scott are so proud of him for being such a good swimmer! I can't believe how quickly your boys are growing up. I feel like we miss so much being in AZ.