*Make sure you keep looking at older posts cuz I did a lot today and the last post I did was July 20th.
Going to Idaho this summer and thought I would need to stock up on Conner's allergy/asthma medications
since there will be dogs and harvesting going on. So, at the allergists, they did the usual scratch tests (5 different groups- with eight individual scratches) on his back. He did great, just a little flinching with each group pressed in. We knew he was allergic to dogs but it looks like cats, feathers, and horses too.
since there will be dogs and harvesting going on. So, at the allergists, they did the usual scratch tests (5 different groups- with eight individual scratches) on his back. He did great, just a little flinching with each group pressed in. We knew he was allergic to dogs but it looks like cats, feathers, and horses too. The two big individual lumps here are his reactions to milk and eggs. No fun. Thought it might have disappeared for us...not so.







1 Calling Birds:
I love all your catching up, Rachel. You are such a good mom.
Post a Comment