Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Last Day of Swim Lessons



I got someone to watch Wyatt and Emmett so I could go to Conner's last swim lesson with him alone. So glad I did this.
This is one place he is not timid. Having a pool at Nya Nya's and a pool at our complex has helped him to be comfortable in the water.


They wanted the kids to feel what it was like and to know what to do in case they ever fell in a pool somewhere fully clothed.




Immediate turn to the back for some air.













Check out the new TS3 trunks. He LOVES them...in 3D too!











Totally streamlined and looking at the bottom of the pool. Nice! He swam all the way across the pool (25 yrds) going from front to back.












Jumping in the deep end. Nothing new for Conner since he swims in the deep end at Nya Nya's all the time.
All done.

0 Calling Birds: