He is our first baby to ever hold his own bottle this early.
Went to Target this morning to get swim gear for the house so we wouldn't have to drag it back and forth from Nya Nya's. As you can see, Wyatt wasn't too excited about his new method of water safety (at Nya Nya's he has an inner tube suit). This thing may look ridiculous but it totally works and he had a great time at our pool today. We went for a couple hours right after lunch. Then Wyatt napped, Conner played Mushroomer (obsess much?), then we went to swim lessons (totally cool again), then met Daddy for dinner...since he is working late again.
It was a busy day and the older boys hit the sack hard. Wyatt on the other hand is still going strong and it is 11:15pm...still no sign of Josh either. Bleh. So, I thought I would blog while Emmett sits in the exersaucer and chews on a squishy book. We just had some serious belly time and he is nearly there (crawling that is).
I have to tell you, these boys of mine really do make my heart soar. I know that sounds super cheesy. I can't help it. The things they do, the brightness in their eyes and smiles, just totally makes my insides do little flips when I look at them or when they do the funny stuff kids do. They are so innocent and genuine. I love them to pieces.





0 Calling Birds:
Post a Comment