Friday, July 9, 2010

Mother's Day and More

So, Josh took the boys to Wal-Mart to get me a Mother's Day present and this is them wrapping (with Christmas paper). Imagine my surprise when I opened them and found a MuMu shirt and an emerald green 3XL shorts and shirt pajama set with gold shells. Hello!? Am I 80 or something...and I mean, I know I'm big and all after the baby...but come on. Do you REALLY want to see me in these things. It is so strange to me that Josh can pick out such weird things when he knows what kind of clothes he'd like to see me in (we're talking Pamela Anderson type stuff here people!).

The boys like to fall asleep together in Conner's bed every so often. I totally LOVE this. So precious.


Here is Josh in one of my latest TuTu creations.

1 Calling Birds:

Ashley said...

Very manly Josh.