
Went to the pool again today for like 3 1/2 hours. If you notice, Wyatt is stuffing his face...which he did for about 2 of those hours. He better kick into a big time growth spurt or something. Josh said he ate 3 hot dogs tonight and a huge piece of corn...after the cup of popcorn I gave him when we got back from the pool. Geesh!
Conner just took a short break to eat his sandwich...swam the whole time (pretty much) without his life jacket. I am so proud. :)
The chlorine has really got to his eyes...need to get him some goggles.
I got stung by a bee too. It's been years. Ouch.
Josh ate a bowl of clam chowder the other night. He's allergic to shellfish. His throat swelled up and he couldn't swallow. I made him put a Zyrtec under his tongue and waited to see if we needed to break out Conner's epi-pen. Der!!!!!! No More Shellfish Dude!!!!





1 Calling Birds:
I'm totally loving all the updates! Miss you guys! Love you lots!
Post a Comment