Thank Heaven for Cherrybrook Kitchen and their dairy, egg, and nut free cake and frosting mixes. Now I can send Conner to his Valentine's exchange with a dessert he can eat. That way he won't cry when they tell him he can't eat the cupcakes everyone else is eating...
Speaking of crying...Josh and I shed a few tears (from laughing so hard) when I told him I was sending Conner out with a Victoria's Secret bag to hand out his Valentine's. Does this make me a bad mom? I thought about covering it with heart decorations and such...but then I thought again.
Thanks Rae for taking Conner to the "Valentine's" park for me tomorrow...so Wyatt and I can get our beauty rest.





1 Calling Birds:
The Valentine's bag is awesome. I tried to comment on your blog last weekend to let you know how thankful we were for the little present you dropped off on our porch. I couldn't get my comment to post because it never would let me see the word verification to type in. Anyways, thank you so much for being so thoughtful. Maleah was so excited! I hope your little ones are recovering.
Post a Comment