Saturday, February 7, 2009

Horrible

This "virus" is kicking Conner's @%!. Thought I'd take him to Roadshow practice today...to get him out of the house since he's been locked up aaaaaaall week. Mom of the Year Award for me. He starts coughing and can't stop, his nose is running all over the place, the dark circles under his eyes turn purple, he's sweating like crazy, and doesn't even want to run around (imagine that). I gave him a treatment on the nebulizer when I got home. Now he's napping. Man! Can we just kick this already! Wyatt...has been fighting it off pretty well but today he's losing the battle and his symptoms seem to be heading for a showdown!
Pray for us and all the other sick little munchkins you know (or birthed). Angie Hiatt too...she's got pneumonia.

3 Calling Birds:

ashley said...

ouch! not fun. when they get better i will come take pics, promise!

Spamdrew said...

Poor little dudes. Thanks for the shot-out for Angie. Looking at her, you would never know she was sick. Except the snot coming out of her nose and when she coughs. But she still is mostly happy, laughing, etc. A little more sleepy.

Megan said...

Thanks so much. Angie is doing much better. I sure hope good health is in all of our near future.