This was Cohen last week. He had no symptoms other than a wicked high fever and a cough. I took him in because he was pretty much getting Motrin every 5 hours, and they said he had strep. So they put him on a RX and it worked for the first few days and then the fever spiked again, so they changed the RX and that one worked - he's good now. I bet it's the same thing...
3 Calling Birds:
This was Cohen last week. He had no symptoms other than a wicked high fever and a cough. I took him in because he was pretty much getting Motrin every 5 hours, and they said he had strep. So they put him on a RX and it worked for the first few days and then the fever spiked again, so they changed the RX and that one worked - he's good now. I bet it's the same thing...
hope your house heals quickly. love you guys!
Bryson's got it too. Yuck. I hope Wyatt doesn't get sick too. Conner's so cute, even when he's sick!
Post a Comment