Monday, February 9, 2009

Pobrecito

Kids Doc pronounces him "fine". Once again, "just" a virus. I just had to be sure it wasn't something worse...like the RSV that's going around.
Did you know Kids Doc was set up by a bunch of docs who wanted to provide child care after hours and on weekends without the costs and long lines of the ER...too bad everyone knows about it-so you still have to wait 2 hours just to get in- the added bonus is that you get to expose your kids to all the other sick kids in the waiting room...like the poor little girl we had the pleasure of watching throw up all over herself today.
Anyways, he's not so good, but not so bad that he's really bad. Know what I'm saying? Tired of hearing about my sick kids yet? Maybe some pictures will cure the boredom.








1 Calling Birds:

Tonya said...

BOOOO! Sick kiddies is the worst. They are so sad. I hope you guys are on the mend this week.