Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's

Yeah, I wanna be one of those moms/wives. I'm trying to be creative and fun. Trying to help my family enjoy themselves. Loving it.
Made the hub nub and the kids some heart shaped (Conner safe) pancakes with berry sauce and soy whipped cream. Conner was beside himself with joy to eat these things!! Look at the excitement in his eyes! Adorable.






Josh got a little Valentine's gift from me that included Rascal Flatts tickets. Yeehaw! We're headed to the Bob That Head Tour in March! Gotta load up the Ipod with their music so Josh can familiarize himself with their songs. That way we can try to lose our voices together!
Later that day we left the kids with two capable babysitters and headed off to see Phantom of the Opera at the Pantages Theatre in LA. Josh was a good sport and even stayed awake the whole time...I LOVED it. I LOVE music- I really appreciate the arts. I had goosebumps the whole time. I need to go more often.

2 Calling Birds:

Sarah said...

What a great day! I love Phantom and I love the Pantages- I'm sure it was so fun. Josh is a lucky man!!!

Emily said...

Yeth and I saw the Phantom there a couple of weeks ago. It was great to get out---I totally agree!!!